Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The banishment of my Darth Maul.

Yesterday I've banished my inner Darth Maul.

I left him at my friend's apartment.

To my astonishment he stayed there. Maybe forever. Hopefuly because he is a creature that kept telling me that my life needs to be better. All the time better. One son of a bitch - I'm telling you. He was swinging his red light sabre at things and people and he was wheezing beside me with discontent with my life. Now he's gone. And it works.

When he dissapeared I noticed another guy hiding behind a monstrous figure of Maul.

It is.... Obi Wan Kenobi. Yes, himself. He has that green light sabre and he is using it much less but more profoundly. He is calm, concentrated, introvert, thinking, analysing, restricted and constantly tries to foresee the future.

Getting rid of him will be more difficult. This one is wiser. More anticipating. His kung-fu is stronger as he is more humane. He is very wise and educated.

You need to be the same to beat that guy. You need to use the same weapons.

Or maybe, one day I'll manage to just talk him out of stalking me.

I don't do anything without Obi Wan's permission. I keep gazing at him all the time. I am trying to gues what he thinks. I need him. I guess I am afraid that when I let him go I will be alone. That I will be defenseless...

I need to delop my own Pakua.

No comments: