Monday, April 23, 2007

It is cool

It is cool. It's so god damn cool that I can't believe it. Everything seems to be in place. Everything. Is it possible that it stays so? Could someone tell me that, please? Is it wise to count on it? Will I analyze it to pieces soon? I'm certain I will. After all I constantly define myself by analyzing the external reality. Yes, external reality but using my internal perspective. Well, anyway, there is no such thing as perfect objectivity. No human is capable of that. One must simply perceive the external using at least the perspective of his experience. So.... The abnormality which is subjectively my normality still lets me see that obectively I'm fucked up good... Sooo.... Can a fuck up say he is not fucked up. And if a not-a-fuck-up tells the fuck-up he is fucked up, what shoud the fuck-up do? I guess ask himself if the supposedly-not-a-fuck-up is not fuced-up after all in some way, huh? It's late...

No comments: